- To deliver amicable and professional services to guests enhancing pleasant stay and meaningful experience.
- To handle full set of guest services upon arriving till departure i.e. check-in/check-out, guest requests, and guest relations in an effective manner.
- To take part in guests events to promote and maintain customer-centric relationship with guests.
- To work in collaboration with other departments for operation efficiency.
- Fresh graduates, new to industry, or with 1-2 year work experience in hospitality or service industry
- Team player with an outgoing and spirited personality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work on shift duty
- Excellent command in both English & Chinese (Mandarin)
We offer a competitive remuneration package and full range of benefits including year-end bonus, annual leave and medical plan.
Interested parties, please send Resume with availability and expected salary to Carowina.firstname.lastname@example.org (office line: 3477-6839).