The health and well-being of our guests and employees are of paramount importance. With the ongoing development of the COVID-19, we are closely monitoring the World Health Organization’s statements regarding the COVID-19 and following guidelines from them and the local health departments.
Waterfront Suites has implemented a series of precautionary measures to ensure a healthy and safe environment for all:
Enhanced Hygienic Practices:
- All guests and visitors are required to have their body temperature checked upon entering the Property premises.
- All check-in guests and visitors are required to fill up the Health Declaration Form which includes past travel records within the last 14 days.
- All guests and visitors are advised to apply a clinically certified hand sanitizer that is installed in the lobby.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas such as lifts, door handles, telephones, washrooms and lobby.
- All employees must measure their body temperature daily.
- All employees are required to wear surgical masks when carrying out their duties.
- Community Team and Housekeeping team who have access to guest rooms and are in contact with guests’ belongings are required to wear gloves.
- Our teams are constantly undergoing briefings while following enhanced operating protocols in response to the latest development of the outbreak.
- Personal protective equipment and gear are in place to protect our team in handling suspected cases.
- Maintenance and preventive work are in place to ensure good ventilation and maintain a safe and comfortable living environment within the premises.
- Operation teams are briefed and are tasked to stay vigilant to look out for any unwell individual.
- Flexibility is extended to bookings that have been affected by the outbreak. If you need to make or adjust a reservation, please contact our Sales Team for details.
Tel: +852 2178 2288
For the most updated information, please refer to the Centre for Health Protection of Hong Kong or your local health authority.