Recently opened in April 2019, we are now looking for energetic, personable and spirited individuals to join us.
Assistant Sales Manager
- To solicit new and incremental business from MNCs and SMEs, relocation companies through regular sales visits, telesales calls and prospecting.
- To conduct site inspection with potential clients and strengthen business relationship with supportive accounts through regular entertainments.
- To meet and greet with in-house tenants and guests to build relationships and explore future business opportunities
- To assist in the cross-selling of sister properties, to promote and produce leads for other Lanson Place properties.
- To ensure that all external relations are conducted in a professional manner to enhance the image of Waterfront Suites.
- To achieve budgeted revenue and room night goal for the property.
- Responsible for all aspects of contracting and servicing of corporate accounts locally and overseas.
- Responsible for new business development and grow incremental business from existing accounts.
- Degree qualified
- A minimum of 3 years of sales and business development experience, ideally from an international hotel chain
- Good network of international corporate customers
- Strong people management, communication and organization skills
- Confident, self-motivated, result-driven with a proven sales track record
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive remuneration package and full range of benefits including year-end bonus, annual leave and medical plan.
Interested parties, please send Resume with availability and expected salary to Carowina.firstname.lastname@example.org (office line: 3477-6839).